Sunday, January 12, 2014

Seen Around

Are you sick of Grumpy Cat?

Well I am not! LOL

As I was on the hunt for bargain Xmas leftovers last week I came across this

                                            Grumpy Cat fuzzies
                                                    I won't be spending my hard earned money on this

                                                   
                                                    Cat's Pajamas...I wonder how my cats would feel about that!

                                                    And at that price I will NEVER EVER know!
                                                    Last pair of pajamas I bought for myself I got at $9.94!
                                                   

                                          I really this sofa but didn't check out the price

                                           I would love to get or make a coffee table just
                                           like this with a built in shadow box.

                                           But my favorite thing I saw was this....
                                          
No words needed!
 
Have a great Sunday
 
Be well :)
 
        All the pictures were taken at Urban Outfitters
downtown Montreal                 
 




2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love the coffee table, laughed at the hand sanitizer!

Cheapchick said...

That hand sanitizer - crazy! I was thinking the same thing yesterday when in Winners and saw Cat Couches for $50. Really?!!