Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Guess What?

More TCB that's what!

The fence was in dire need of attention....It was peeling, faded and gethoish.

So upon waking last Saturday I was greated by a sunny, a great surprise because the forecast was wet all day.

 See? I'm not joking!

 With the new stain, dark bown...I love this! It looks well kept and rich!

And here's a small deco project. This owl came from the dollar store and was white washed.
I figured it would be better spay painted , Dan picked the color. It will need additional coats.

As for the fence we have a long way to go....Next weekend , weather permitting, we will tackle the exterior of the fence.

It felt wonderful do take care of business! And I slept like a baby, when I have too much stuff to do and I do it, I loose sleep . I lay awake hashing abandonned projects and things to do.

Hoping you all sleep like babies....

3 comments:

Cheapchick said...

What a difference a coat of paint makes! There are always jobs when owning a home though, no reason to lose sleep over :)

Mick said...

Keep on me! Got the lamp rewired, not I need to get supports built on the Screen doors (they are starting to sag) Huzzah for home improvement!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Good for you! It looks great and I love the green owl!