Tuesday, August 5, 2014

ARE YOU KIDDING???

Ok this is August 5th, it is hot and humid in the Montre
al region...

Now I work in an office tower, it is depressing and dirty....we have partitions from the 80s and frankly they vacuum once a year....

So I try to go out everyday and walk...sometimes I shop but mostly just walk and look and sometimes freak out!

Yesterday I was shocked by these...


Halloween candy! Really??? When was it made? January?
                                          It makes me panic just to see it. I made a comment about it to the cashier and she said it was for the lunch boxes....REALLY???
On these words...I 'll take a bag of Kit Kats....

And I also saw this that made me sweat bullets....

Fleece lined leather gloves!!! WTF?
(I'l take a fuschia pair please)
 
 
Wool scarves and hats with ears!
 
Now I'm really hot and sweaty! 
 
I'll now go sit by the AC!!!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I swear the holiday stuff starts earlier and earlier every year. I'm with you staying by the AC!!
hugs,
Linda

Linda said...

My mom used to work in a huge department store where they kept the thermostat turned on freezing during the summer so that they could sell fall and winter clothes. As for the candy, that sells always before the holiday. The stores practically have to give it away after. Linda@Wetcreek Blog