Monday, December 8, 2014

Great Sunday

I love weekends where everything seems to glide and flow effortlessy....

Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about a lazy couch potatoey weekend but one where you suddenly get up from the couch and start taking care of business, slow and steady!

The meat pies are all wrapped up and frozen ready for future feasting. The burned out bulbs are replaced.

The basement door is insulated, the garden hose rolled up in the caddy (We bring the frozen hose down in the basement, let it defrost and rolled it up again so It is snug as a bug for winter).

Dan has been a busy bee cleaning out the basement and throwing away broken things. And I decided to start decorating inside!

 A nice and joyous winter scene....

                                      This is our new Xmas frame...It lights up!
                                             SWEET!



                                   As you can see Bandito is totally ignoring my decorating efforts!
                                   He is content to bask in the keyboard's soft heat....

I am now working on a blowmold scene.....Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Your cat is funny, my old hamster used to curl up right by the fan on my laptop because of the heat too. Happy decorating!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Charlie loves to sleep under the Christmas tree and it makes me smile. I love good weekends when things get done! I'm about finished decorating. Need to take photos but it's been so cloudy I may have to use my flash.
hugs,
Linda