Sunday, May 3, 2015

Queen of WHAT???

So we had quite a lot of visits this week...and we had 3 scheduled yesterday!

During the first visit, I go in the kitchen and I hear: Yes Miss V. is a Pyrex Queen! Is there anything sweeter to hear???
This made me feel so good, an acknowledgment that my Pyrex ways were A-Okay and even desirable!

I was really surprised that the agent knew about Pyrex and even more that Dan would broadcast publicly my love of Pyrex!
So this the display I decided upon

                                  I think that grey's perfect match is turquoise as in Butterprint.


I am really happy how this turned out!

Will this help sell the house???

I DON'T KNOW!!!

As always be well my thrifty friends and have a great week!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Just hope they don't ask for your Pyrex in the offer! LOL!! It looks great.

Linda

Cheapchick said...

It looks nice and clean and Springy - great choices for display.