Wednesday, August 26, 2015

20 years

Today, while bringing boxes to the storage locker I was thinking about our 20 year stay in suburbia....

and this is what 20 years look like

                                          Dan (always the accountant)  thinks that in total we will hit
                                          250 boxes.
              

 This beautiful Santa will find a temporary house in the bedroom closet

 Yesterday was also a special day for me
After 20 years ,give or take a couple of months, it
was my last time taking the commuter train home.


 I hope to never, ever, take it ever again


I did my time!!

3 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Wow, 20 years on a commuter train - you certainly did your time! I know what it is like to see your life in boxes. When you unpack I am sure you will find things that you say " why did I pack that?" Santa is so symbolic of your life....good that he got a safe ride :) Cheers to your new move!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

20 years is a long time! I'm happy for you and the changes in your life! ENJOY!!

Linda said...

20 years is indeed a long time! This must be the Montreal commuter train!!! Warm greetings from Montreal! :)