Thursday, August 20, 2015

No Way!

The finish line is almost there....We are 85% packed.

Most address changes are done and we started moving the pantry! All the cans are in their new homes.

The pool will be closed this weekend by a pro as requested by the buyer. This pool will be missed!!!

Today I wanted to share something I saw in the grocery store freezer....

  Poutine bites!!!

 Crispy potato ,cheese and Poutine sauce
all conviniently frozen in case you get a craving.
 3 bites for 110 calories
I can't believe some yahoo invented that!
I won't be spending my hard earned money on that.

On the thrifting front....Last night we brought 6 bags at Value Village
and I was rewarded with a 30 % off card.

                                I brought home these cuties....LOVE!
                                Fireking cereal bowls love!

                                Got to get ready for tomorrow, sleep tight my friends

2 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Good luck on your move. Great score on the fireking bowls, one can never have too many bowls! I have never tried poutine but that sure as heck wouldn't entice me to.

Linda @ A La Carte said...


Those Fire King bowls are so cute! Great find. Moving is so hard but you are almost there! Good Luck!

Linda